Planning & Design
Our designers treat every project regardless of how small or large with pride and passion. They recognise that the design and flow within a kitchen is critical to create a safe efficient working environment, to maximise throughput, reduce waiting times, improve the service levels from chefs to waiters, cut operating costs and ultimately give the diner a greater experience.
A look at our process
- Initial contact is made, at this point we will discover the type of establishment and what is required in terms of equipment.
- We will then arrange a site visit where we can take pictures and measurements of the walls and possible obstacles we have to work with.
- We will also discuss with you the type of cuisine, cooking processes and menu, the number of covers and any budgetary constraints with you.
- With this information and our expert knowledge we are able to create an efficient kitchen design that flows well from one process to another.
- This design will then be presented to you for discussion (A 3D visual representation can be provided at an additional cost).
- If you are happy with the efficiency of the kitchen we will quote for full installation.
- We will then produce a service drawing to co-ordinate with other trades.
- This will highlight possible snags and constraints early and give the opportunity to rectify any unforeseen issues before they are an actual problem.
- All Swift fabricated items will have an individual manufacturing drawing which you will see before the item is put into production so you can make additions or changes at almost any stage.
- Each item from Swift will be manufactured in house by our highly skilled fabricators and can be made to measure.
- All items will be numbered and correspond with our design so they will be loaded and delivered by our dedicated delivery team to reduce installation time and meet your deadlines.
- Our installation team will install, test and commission each item to the highest standard.
- Once we have installed the complete project you will then have training on each item within your new kitchen so as soon as we walk out the door you are able to open the doors to start trading.